Available for LVT Glue Down.
· Cover floor with heavy paper or cardboard following installation, to protect the floor from other trade work. Do not use plastic film or any type of non-ventilated material.
· Although Finzzi SPC flooring is 100% waterproof, it is best practice to clean up spills immediately. Routinely vacuum, sweep, and/or dust floors using standard cleaning equipment. DO NOT use treated dust mops. For heavier cleaning, use a damp mop with clean water and a neutral PH cleaner. DO NOT use harsh detergents or chemicals on your Finzzi SPC flooring. Oil and petroleum-based products can result in surface staining. DO NOT use abrasive scrubbing tools nor vacuums with a beater bar. DO NOT use electric brooms with hard plastic bottoms without padding.
· Protect your floor surface — close blinds or drapes during peak sunlight hours. Excessive heat and light will subject flooring to fading and other unwanted effects: place non-staining, breathable mats at all entrances to keep dirt and debris off the flooring. DO NOT use rubber mats as they may stain the flooring. Use floor protectors for furniture. Non-staining felt pads could be used provided they are changed regularly to prevent dirt, debris, and sand buildup. Wide, non-staining castors at least 2” in diameter or floor protectors should be used on rolling furniture such as office chairs, dining chairs, armchairs, etc. To prevent point loads on heavy furniture, use non-staining surface floor protectors. Do not use ball type castors as they can damage the flooring.
· When moving heavy furniture or appliances, place a sheet of Masonite or plywood underneath to distribute the weight and reduce denting or scratching. For lighter pieces, use a clean blanket or a piece of carpet face down under the article to be moved.
· Be aware of sharp edges as they can scratch and gouge the flooring surface.
Please contact our dealer/distributor with additional questions and/or concerns.